Welcome to the new
City of Selkirk online store!
Represent your city and help maintain our parks and heritage sites!
30% of the proceeds of our sales will be donated to the Selkirk Parks and Heritage Endowment Funds, managed and held permanently by the Selkirk and District Community Foundation. The other 70% covers the product costs and design.
All our clothing is unisex. Click the categories to the right to see our full inventory.
If there’s anything you’d like to see on our online store, email [email protected]!